I am so flattered to be nominated for this award. Shaun, I know most of you know him, if not, check him out on Shaun’s blog. I always think that people who have this award are top of the class in blogging. Like a person at a party who can have a discussion with just about everybody, but also knows when to shut up and just listen. I have done a lot of learn at the feet of Shaun’s blog.
The rules of this award are:
1. Add the award logo to your blog.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. And pass the award on to 10 other blogs and let them know.
First you all answer these 10 Question:
1) What makes you happiest? Hearing or watching others succeed at something they really love. Like watching a video of David Garrett play violin: I can tell he really just loves what he does. So cool!
2) Do you love the Oceans or Mountains more? Oceans. I am a water spirit and I gain a lot of strength from water, and healing.
3) What has been a special moment in 2013? When my mum alluded to the fact that perhaps I had a really bad childhood and some serious shit might have happened when I was in foster care. This has taken about 20+ years to come from her. Big deal to me.
4) What’s your favorite quote? “Some
days, weeks, months, oh hell, some years the dragon wins.” Anonymous
5) Do you like yourself? Yes, berry much.
6) Do you stay up till midnight on New Year? Not really, but due to the amount of fireworks in ‘Vegas, I get woke up by a frantic Bichon Frise. He gets drugs that night, I don’t.
7) Something you wish could be done ASAP? Knee surgery. I have other issues, but I have a feeling they will be better handled if I could exercise.
8) What was your favorite class when still at school? Literature
9) What musical instrument have you tried to play? Piano
10) Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? yeah, to do what I want, and not just do what pays the rent.
11) Do you like to do Crafts, Drawing or Painting? Yupper!
I now nominate 10 bloggers:
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AWARDS, COULD YOU PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO A FRIEND?