I was just awarded The Dragon’s Loyalty award from Pat at Plain talk and Ordinary Wisdom. I am so honored. I also love this one as it has a dragon, and I am just a bit into dragons. I do think they exist, really. Thanks Pat!
Parajunkee in 2009 gave a basic explanation for it:
“The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly”.
Rules from what’s been passed on to me
1. Firstly, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post;
3. Nominate 15 well deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site;
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself
15 Deserving Bloggers
1. Adder Catter
5. Dr. Rex
1. I so dig dragons, and believe them to be real. (I think I mentioned this before, but it is important to me.)
2. I have drink out of sippy cups. Okay, maybe not real sippy cups, rather cups which have lids with spouts. I spill too many things on my nice tables, reaching for tissue for all the posts which make me cry or laugh too hard.
3. I don’t deal well with most 80’s music. I have to have my brain washed thoroughly afterwards. Creed and Brandon Flowers do real well for me.
4. I really don’t like babies, and hate when all the women freak out about a baby. Now, I was a nanny for two families which both had babies, and I loved them. Go figure.
5. Some of my favorite songs deal specifically with addictions, yet I have never been addicted to anything other than Word Press. Hmmm!
6. I am allergic to any flower that smells. No really! The only flower I ever get is Tulips.
7. (Now that I am on a roll, there should be more of these!) I miss my truck, apartment, my horse, all my cool things I had in my apartment, my freedom, my job, and my health.
Peace & Love