Of all the awards that I have seen on other bloggers pages, this is one of the most impressive to have. I am so honored Jenny at My Fibrotastic Life found me qualified to receive this award. As she did such a good job in setting this up, I am going to use what she did. I tend not to mess with something if its not broken, and sometimes I have leave things alone if they are broken. Jenny’s blog My Fibrotastic Life is really uplifting. She suffers, as many of us do, but she also has a great way of looking at things. She has decided to take this time when she is at home to challenge herself in learning new things and make new friends. Her page is one I really look forward to reading each day, and I love when she discovers something new about herself.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
According to the dictionary, one of the definitions of “versatile” means “to move easily from one subject, task, or skill to another.” In other words, it is an individual who is multi-talented and resourceful. To break the concept down of this award even more, I love the way that the Versatile Blogger Award blog explains how a nominee is chosen:
“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.”
Pretty much, when nominating an individual, how much does their blog move you? Do you look forward to reading their posts everyday? When finished with reading their posts, do you feel a sense of contentment and inspiration? There are several blogs on WordPress that make me want to jump up and down, and clap my hands whenever I see a new post. Now THAT would be the type of blog that deserves this award!
If I am nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award…then what??
Here are the following steps you need to take if you are nominated for this award:
1. In your post, thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog. 2. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!) 3. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site. 4. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
And lastly, don’t forget to copy and paste the Versatile Blogger Award to your page!
7 Random Things About Myself!
1. I have yet to decide exactly where I want to live out the rest of my life, as I have to do extensive research into witch burnings, vampires, and werewolves. Tough research!
3. My one dream I don’t think I will ever accomplish is going down in a shark cage and hangin’ with some sharks.
4. I miss my horse. Any horse. Damn! I miss my saddle.
5. I seriously need a Cosmopolitan (or 2 or 3).
6. I am in great need of crab legs and am thinking of taking up a plea on the Internet.
7. I am seriously afraid of Black Eyed Children or People. Yeah, after you read this you will be thinking I am not so crazy. ‘Thought so!
Ok, now for the 15 lucky recipient’s:
3. HarsH ReaLiTy
7. Dr. Rex
10. Linda G Hill
11. My Lores
12. I.J. Keddie
13. The Untold Story
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AWARDS, COULD YOU PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO A FRIEND?